Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America. In Spanish, the name literally means “Holy Wood” and is known for it's cleansing properties.
It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon.
The Palo Santo scent is not only enticingly sweet but is extremely calming and soothing.
if you're looking for the perfect candle to light after a long day at work, or to simply help you unwind and relax, then this is the candle for you.
Candle Care: Your candle was made with love and attention; therefore, we recommend taking the following steps for your safety and to elongate the life of your candle.
- Tim your wicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning
- Let wax melt completely to the edges
- Never burn longer than 4hrs at at time
- Safely snuff out flame when done burning using a candle snuffer. Never blow out your candle.
- Always burn on a stable surface
- Avoid burning near kids, pets or flammable objects.