A zesty, citrus delight. This blend is soft and mild and although we felt we had to include Lavender in the description there is so much more to explore.
Sit down, relax and experience what it would be like to breath in all that a summer garden has to offer.
Top: ozone floral, orange, lemon and lime.
Mid: jasmine, rose, camphor and eucalyptus.
Base: Violet and French Lavender.
Candle Care: Your candle was made with love and attention; therefore, we recommend taking the following steps for your safety and to elongate the life of your wood wick candle.
Wood wicks require special attention as they don't burn the same way as traditional cotton wicks do. Follow these tips for a perfect burn every time, and sit back and enjoy the crackling sound of your wood wick.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, light the wick where the wax meets the wick for several seconds not at the top of the wick allowing the wick to "soak up" the wax for a perfectly even burn.
- Trim your wicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning
- Let wax melt completely to the edges
- Never burn longer than 4hrs at at time
- Safely snuff out flame when done burning using a candle snuffer. Never blow out your candle.
- Always burn on a stable surface